- This event has passed.
OD Conversations: DigiTech, 4th Industrial Revolution, and OD
February 21, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Target OD Competency: Designing Interventions
Technology, particularly its application to OD practice and its accessibility to OD practitioners continue to pose a big challenge to traditional OD practice. Through this Conversation, the ODPN endeavors to bridge the gap so that by the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Navigate the changes imposed by the current and future Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) and digital technologies shaping the world of work and OD
- Have a drone’s view of 4IR and DigiTech
- Examine the organization’s emerging coping strategies; and
- Discuss the change imperatives in the future OD practice.
- Introducing 4IR and DigiTech: What it wants to see in your Workplace
- Emerging technologies: AR/VR, IoT/IoE, Dematerialization, Learning Analytics, People Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Machine and Deep Learning, Blockchain and SmartDocs, SmartHealth, Chatbots and Robots, OD Education and the Professionals among others
- Coping strategies (organizations, the profession and your career)
- Public Conversations
Speaker: Dr. Ed Canela
His practice in digital technology, data science and OD covers public, corporates, non-profits and SMEs in many countries. His engagements included the World Bank, ADB, GIZ, ILO, United Nations and a host of other Bilateral and Multilateral aid agencies. In the Philippines he has been engaged by manufacturing, banking and insurance, service and business processes, agro-enterprises, and government.
Dr. Canela is an electrical engineer, an MBA (majoring in operations management) and PhD in OD (specializing in Systems Dynamics). He speaks seven languages. He is a faculty of ILO-Turin Center (Italy), South New Hampshire University (USA), and The Mekong Institute.
Early Bird Rate (Until February 7)
ODPN member rate – P4,000.00
Guest rate – P4,500.00
ODPN member rate – P5,000.00
Guest rate – P5,500.00
Academe or Government Personnel – P3,500.00
Group of at least 3 from the same Government Organization – P2,000.00
5+1 Group Discount for groups belonging to the same Private Organization
For more information, please email us at: [email protected]