- This event has passed.
Developing A Coaching Mindset
August 16, 2019 @ 9:00 am - August 17, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
This 3-day program is uniquely designed to INSPIRE, EQUIP and TRANSFORM those who seriously want to engage their teams and help them UNLOCK and UNLEASH their full potential.
Managers need to add more tools in their toolkit to be effective, and coaching should be on top of their list. Managing people by telling them what to do, when to do it and how things should be done has been proven to be ineffective and uninspiring. We need managers who would ask more and tell less.
In sports, only serious players/teams, who are already good at what they do, those who want to win, get coached; this goes the same in the corporate world.
• S.A.L.T. framework on asking questions
• The proper way of giving feedback
• Coaching mindset
• MODULE 1: Why Coach?
o History of coaching
o Different Leadership Tools
o Importance of coaching• MODULE 2: Art and Science of Asking Questions
o A case for asking more, telling less
o S.A.L.T. Framework• MODULE 3: Feedback is a G.I.F.T.
o What is feedback
o Make feedback a G.I.F.T.
o ApplicationDAY 2
• MODULE 4: All About Coaching
o Fundamentals of coaching
o G.R.O.W. method
o Application60-DAY TRANSFORM JOURNEY
• Implement: Participants will apply coaching for two months
• Inquire and Improve: Facilitator will have one-on-one monthly checkpoints with participants
• Impart: Participants will meet once again for sharing of experiences, role-play and graduation