- This event has passed.
Communicate: Presenting Ideas, Speaking Volumes
August 22, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pmPHP9800.00
· Learn how to more effectively respond to a diverse client portfolio both on the job and off the job.
· Develop an understanding of how to position yourself in the best light while deciding on the style of communicator you want to be.
· Identify the methodology of planning, preparing and expecting a win-win approach.
· Learn the new globalism in communication and what it takes to be relevant in a boundaryless world.
· Explore the techniques for effectiveness as it pertains to leading a session as a speaker, leader, as one of a panel of experts.
· Create the foundation for building effective presentations by navigating the components of a message while learning how to start and finish strong.
· Build a message that is cohesive from intro to exit and will learn the nuances of an effective balance between digital communication before and after and physiological communication during the process.
· After learning verbal and non-verbal techniques and knowing the traits and characteristics of effective communicator participants will discover the art of designing, developing, and delivering stories, anecdotes, etc. Here they will perfect the ability to become fluid by making skill and will come
I. The Paradox of Communication & The Objectives of Ensuring That Message Sent is Message ReceivedII. The Five Disciplines
III. Verbal Communication
IV. Building Your Story
V. Finishing Well